Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Exposed! Muyiwa Ademola Reveals Why Actors Are Dying… And its Beyond Imagination



Muyiwa Ademola is a household name in the Yoruba Nollywood movie industry with a lot of movies credited to his name, in a recent interview with PunchNg, he explained reasons why the movie industry is having a lot of death casualties especially in the Yoruba version of Nollywood.
This is coming after three actors were reported dead within three months and the latest one being Moji Olaiya.
Muyiwa Ademola in reaction to the multiple deaths which has robbed the industry of great talents and cast a cloud of gloom over it said in a chat with Punchng:
“A very big problem we have in our industry is that we work round the clock, we spend nights at movie locations but we don’t go for medical check-up.”
He added:
“I have a doctor and I go for medical check-up every three weeks. I know when to take some days off work. For instance, if I work for about two weeks, I take a few days off to relax. I would just eat and rest.
“I also make sure I go on vacations and all I do in those times is just to eat and sleep. Most of the deaths in the movie industry are a result of accumulated stress without paying attention to one’s health.”
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment