Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Guys, Do You Find It Hard to Maintain Rock-hard Er@ction? This is What You Need to Help You


Men who suffer from the inability to gain and sustain erection may be suffering from a lack of vitamin D.
 
Lacking enough of the sunshine vitamin might snuff out the lights on your bedroom game, experts have warned.
 
New research from Italy suggests that low levels of vitamin D may increase your risk of erectile dysfunction.
 
When researchers tested 143 men with varying degrees of erectile dysfunction, they found that nearly half of them were deficient in the D vitamin, and only one in five had optimal levels of the nutrient.
 
What’s more, men with severe cases of erectile dysfunction had vitamin D levels that were about 24 percent lower than those of men with mild forms of the condition.
 
Insufficient levels of vitamin D may spur the production of free radicals called superoxide ions, according to study author, Dr. Alessandra Barassi, and her research team.
 
“These free radicals deplete the body’s nitric oxide, a molecule that helps the blood vessels function properly. The result: It makes it hard to get hard,” Barassi warns.
 
A urologist, Dr. Larry Lipshultz, notes that nitric oxide causes the blood vessels to relax, which increases the blood flow and causes an erection under normal circumstances.
 
However, without the necessary amounts of nitric acid, the blood vessels may not relax enough to allow for an erection.
 
If you suffer from erectile dysfunction, ask your doctor to check your vitamin D levels.
 
And for patients with low levels, the study recommends taking vitamin D supplements to get back to the optimal level of the vitamin in your body.
 
As for men who are able to get and maintain erection, Barassi says she’s currently studying whether vitamin D supplementation may act as a preventive measure to delay erectile dysfunction.
 
The bottom line: Get healthy dose of early morning sunshine and also eat foods rich in vitamin D, which include, fatty fish such as tuna, mackerel, and salmon; foods fortified with vitamin D, such as dairy products, orange juice, soy milk, and cereals; beef liver, cheese and egg yolks.
Share on Google Plus

1 comments :


  1. HOW TO STOP PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION NATURALLY WITH IMMEDIATE RESULTS TONIGHT!
    (call 08104125247)...........................................................................
    Before I tell you my story, you need to know that...
    It was not easy for me to write this letter... because in it I share a personal
    life experience, that honestly, I’m embarrassed about...
    But I also know a lot of men want to Make Their Man Hood Bigger, Thicker, Larger
    And stronger And Also Last Long When Having Sex so they can satisfy their wife/Girlfriend In Bed.
    Okay…
    HERE IS MY STORY
    My Name is Mr Joe but Many People Refer to me as the Professor of human Sexuality because of the quality
    Solution I Push across to those that chose to listen to me. .I've been successfully helping men with
    their sex lives for quite a few years now. And those who listen to me never get disappointed
    When I was younger, I use to suffer from sexual dysfunction called premature ejaculation, or rapid ejaculation
    (The Inability Of Men To Last Long Having Sex). It was the worse time of my life. It ruined my relationships,
    I avoided women, and it made me depressed. I didn't feel like a real man for quite a few years.
    It Become a very big problem for me, as my relationship of many years is about crashing Because of my inability
    to satisfy my woman sexually. I tried all sort of solutions without success.
    I started Looking out for solution to my problem since my Relationship is about to crash if I don't find solution.
    In fact! I Needed the Solution Urgently.. i keep searching for solutions since I wanted to save my Relationship
    at all cost. This continued Until some time ago when I Come Across the solution that turned my life around!
    …a FINAL solution to the problem that almost ruined my life also made me ‘waste’ thousands of Naira for years, with no result.
    And…
    I Never Imagined That Such A SIMPLE method Could Change My Life For Good. It’s so amazing! From that time
    till this moment I Can last longer than 40 Min during sex and can go up to 5 rounds If I so wish.
    The Ultimate Solution is Called The "Mascum Herbal Pride" The Premature Ejaculation Killer, The Only Solution that
    has been approved by NAFDAC That kills Premature Ejaculation Permanently.
    If you Cum within 5 minutes, suffer from weak erection, low libido, need multiple orgasms...
    then this is the last bus stop. It Has Worked For Me and Thousands of Other Nigerians.
    It doesn't matter if you've had the issue for 100 years...
    MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE Kills Premature Ejaculation The Same Way ota pia pia Will Kill Mosquito...
    and will make sure it doesn't ever return, ever... you begin to see result same day.
    Just 2 capsules Daily... until you're perfectly okay to your taste.
    The Price is N16,500 Per bottle And It's the Best solution Right Now In Nigeria.
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR "MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE"?
    To Place your order, Simply Text “MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE” Followed with the below information.
    *Full Name:
    *Delivery Address:
    *Phone Number:
    *And Your Email Address:
    Send This Information to 08104125247
    We Offer Nationwide Payment on delivery on this particular product.
    You Can Relax and place your order right away without fear of anything
    We deliver to you to your Door Step.
    at the point of Receiving it you pay N16,500 Only…
    Please Be sure to Describe your Address In An Easy to Locate Format
    And Also Remember to Include You Local Government and State
    DELIVERY TIME.
    Once We receive your Text Message, Our Agent Will Put A Call Across to you!
    The Product Will Be Delivered to you Within 4-6 Days.
    If you have any question about this, Kindly Put a call Across to 08104125247
    NOTE: We Only Have Limited goods Available. If you are really Interested,
    Then You Have to order for it today Before its sold off.
    If you have any question About this, kindly Reach out to me.
    You can Call me on 08104125247 and i will gladly respond to you
    Best Regards
    MR ISAAC
    Tell;08104125247

    ReplyDelete