Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Bold Nigerian lesbian couple share loved-up photos as they go shopping in Delta State[PHOTOS]


If you’re caught in a bromance with your fellow gender, In Nigeria, you risk 14 years in jail.. But it’s quite different for these BOLD Couple. They gave the Nigerian Law the middle finger after they shared pictures of loved-up pictures of themselves going shopping in Delta state.
The Nigerian Lesbian couple are named Parpistud and Lawrencia Aligasi. Parpistud shared the photos on and captioned it:

She makes me speechless with every thing she does can’t help it but fall deeper each day. I dedicates this to my heartbeat… my source of happiness I can’t live u for the world cause u are my world.

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW:



Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment