Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

18-year-old lady dumps baby under a bridge she explains why she did it....


An 18-year-old lady who gave her name as Timilehin Adeshina, was recently caught dumping her 4-month-old baby under the Oshodi bridge in Lagos.
The baby had been left naked and packed inside a bag, and left by the mother, who was later caught by some Lagos state Task Force operatives.
Explaining why she dumped her baby, Timilehin who dropped out of secondary school at JSS2, said:
My mother sent me out because I could not identify the man who impregnated me. I had sex with different men.
She also said she has been sleeping with different men who give her money, just to make ends meet, since her father died nine years ago.
Timilehin has since been transferred to the Social Welfare Department of the Lagos State Ministry of Youths and Social Development.
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment