Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

After claims of her Nigerian boyfriend assaulting her, Kenyan woman a MODEL reveals she lied [PHOTOS+VIDEO]


Sometime in October 2016, Francene who is also a model, had reached out to her over 15,000 followers on Instagram with claims that her then boyfriend, Nigerian-born Bola Gold, was abusing her.
Francene claimed that Bola who is the father of her child and the owner of Gold Empire, an events promotion company, was a serial abuser.
She wrote:
Hey everyone. My account was hacked by Bola Gold. He took my phones and is using my WhatsApp to talk to people. I don’t have a phone right now. He beat me last night at B-Club and has been harassing my family and I. If you have me on WhatsApp, block the number. This man is a psycho.
Bola was arrested and even locked up by the police and upon release from detention, left Kenya for good. Speaking about his arrest then, Bola said:
It is not true. We went to B-Club together, I wanted to talk to her. I asked if I could have a word with her privately, but when we went outside and she spotted a cop, she told him I defiled her, and was arrested.
I told him it wasn’t true, he let me go. I went home, packed my things because I couldn’t believe someone I had been living with for three years could do that to me. She should release proof that shows I assaulted her.
Months later, Francene has come out to clear the air, revealing the fact that she lied about the situation, admitting that she was the one being violent in the relationship.
She said she was the one who would slap Bola, who would have no choice but to return the slap. She said they still talk however, especially since she's her baby's father.
Speaking in a video interview....
WATCH VIDEO HERE
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment