Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

XENOPHOBIA.... I had to hide my baby under my bed in South Africa - Nigerian mom (photos)


Due to the ongoing rampage of illegal substances in Pretoria West, South Africa, a Nigerian family narrated their bitter experience of how they had to hide their baby under the bed.
They explained how people’s houses were burnt down by angry residents on Saturday, February 18 because they suspected that they were into smuggling of ‘illegal substances’ and how they woke up to dozens of people banging outside their doors.
The Nigerian man said: “Can you imagine standing there and watching your property, your house burn down? Why don’t they want us here. Nigerians come out, come out now, they were saying. I tried to get back inside to get our passports but it was too late. They were so angry; I had to hide my baby under the bed when I heard them coming. What are we supposed to do now? Where are we going to sleep tonight?”
There were 11 adults and three children living in the five bedroom house, he said, but everyone had escaped in time.

Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment