Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

#BBNaija: Gifty replies “Her alleged ex-boyfriend” who said he was going to release their sex-tape if she doesn’t share the money


Former Big Brother Housemate, Gifty powers has once again cleared the air about her alleged marriage and the sex-tape a Twitter guy says he was going to release if she doesn’t share with him the 25 million win.
Recall a Guy who claims he was Gifty’s ex-boyfriend took to Twitter to say he was gonna release their sex tape they had together if Gifty does not share the money with him
In a chat with Pulse Nigeria, she has reacted to his claims.. In Her words:
First of all, I do not know who that guy is and I do not know what he is talking. I did not do any sex tape, I can never do that. Although I’m not judging the people that have done it before, I’m just saying I don’t have a tape, I don’t know that person is, he is not my ex.. and that’s it.

She also took to her Instagram to clear the air, she wrote:
So, THEY said that i am married and i have a boyfriend who is threatening to release a sex tape if i don’t share the BBN money with him…now,i want to clear it out by writing it HERE that PLEASE I AM NOT MARRIED,I DO NOT HAVE ANY SEX TAPE & I DO NOT HAVE ANY CHILD FOR ANYBODY… these are just crazy rumors and for the fact such is out then guys do expect more cuz’ i see this person won’t rest till he/she is satisfied @bigbrothernaija2017 #BBNaija #ITSJUSTGOD #NEVERGIVEUP #payporte


Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment