Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

END TIMES BABY...Woman, 28, believes she gave birth to the antichrist who ripped her from inside during delivery




According to the Zambian Observer Suzanne Connors, a 28-year-old mother from Utah gave birth to a baby boy that many are now dubbing the Antichrist. The birth and the pregnancy of Suzanne’s baby were anything close to usual. Even the hospital staff was shocked by the unusual pregnancy.

Connors recalls: “As the pregnancy went on and I saw the ultrasound photos, I knew something was not right. He looked like a demon in the photos and throughout my entire pregnancy it felt like I was being cut with razors from the inside. I considered an abortion, but of course living in this small town in Utah, it was nearly impossible. So I carried on. It was probably the worst decision of my life.”

When Suzanne was brought in to the hospital she was screaming from pain. Doctors decided that the woman would have to undergo C-section surgery. However, what they saw when they opened the mothers shocked them. The mother’s uterus and amniotic sac were “ripped to shreds” and doctors were shocked how the baby could have survived without the amniotic fluid.


Dr. William Witkowski, the doctor responsible for the delivery, stated: “The mother feels she has given birth to the Antichrist. And after what I saw in the delivery room, part of me believes her. Normally babies cry once they’re born, but this one began growling. He had long nails and his face – it was NOT normal.”

The mother is distressed about the baby and says that she will not take any part in raising such a baby. The child has been taken to a pediatric hospital so that qualified professionals can make their own conclusions.
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment