Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

A Man Had A Painful Swelling In His Mouth, What He Found Out Will Freak You Out!



When Brandon Douglas noticed a painful swelling under his tongue that has been bothering him for a few days, he wasn’t expecting it will lead to this bizarre incident. Brandon, a Bahrain-born American Navy officer, had been complaining of severe pain in his mouth for five days. Then one day after eating breakfast he started to feel a stone coming out of his mouth.

He immediately went to the bathroom to take a footage of the extraction. Brandon opened his mouth and popped out the head of the stone in his salivary gland.
Instead of going to the doctor, he decided to perform a self-extraction of the yellowish lump by squeezing it out with his tongue! It was roughly one centimeter in length.

On Reddit, Brandon posted: “I had some swelling on my sublingual gland which is right under your tongue. It had some pus/mucus stuff coming out so I had it looked at.”

“Dentist said it was probably a stone developing. Four days later I end up pushing that bad boy out.I guess it’s from not staying hydrated and some other factors. I stay pretty hydrated so I’m hoping it was a fluke”, he added.


It’s quite a common problem and may be removed at home or through a minor surgical procedure with local anesthesia.
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment