Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

AWW PRETTY DISABLED LADY MARRIES MAN 30YRS OLDER THAN HER[PHOTOS]


Sayphon grew up used to people bullying her over the looks and feared she would never find love. She said: "People looked down on me because I was different and some even said I would only look beautiful when I was in my coffin.”
Her story changed drastically when she fell in love with a security guard 30 years older than her. They were in love quite alright and were unable to afford the wedding they wanted.
Sayphon was able to contact a make-up artist called Salon Angel aka Mr Ritchaveephat (pictured above) who helps people for free when he can. Sayphon said: “I just want to be a beautiful bride but I have no money”.
The Salon Angel was touched by her story and got help from wedding company Anton Weddings and both were able to give the couple their dream wedding (venue, make up and photo) for free.
Sayphon was pleased with everything and concluded: "My dream has come true." Congrats to the lucky couple!"
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment