Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Having s@x with my wife cured me when I had catarrh - Pastor reveals (photos)


Antwi who is a popular man of God in Ghana explained that having frequent intercourse in a marriage is the best way to have a happy married life.
The pastor who made this known during an interview on Monday, February 6, claimed that having s@x with his wife cured him when he had chronic catarrh. He said: “I was going to buy medicine for cold and the pharmacist recommended me to have serious s@x with my wife, when I tried it, my catarrh was gone.”
He also advised married couples to try the remedy out. He said: “If you are a married couple, try it, it will help you.”
Antwi further added that having s@x with his wife has helped him mature as a man of God. He said: “S@x has helped me to become a matured man of God and it has broadened my mind in many things.”
The man of God also advised teenagers to abstain from s@x.
Watch hilarious video HERE
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment