Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

INSTEAD OF LOVE....Young lady gets the beating of her life on Valentine's day (Photos)


February 14 is a day when people show love and lovers affirm their affection to their partners in various ways; But a young lady, Chukwu Sabina, got the opposite of that from her neighbor yesterday.
The lady took to social media to narrate the physical abuse she was subjected to on Valentine's Day by a young man alleged to be taking contraband substances. According to her story, the beating was as a result of a minor dispute that went awry. The beautiful lady shared her bloodied face on social media as she seeks sympathy from friends.
She wrote:
"For those of you guys saying rubbish on my social media it's happened to me unexpectedly on 14 February on Valentine's Day.
"I was washing my clothes outside my house, one stupid Guy that always shout like a fool bcuz he do smoke weed, shouted & said his water was missing & I told him I don't know about d missing water he looked at me & said to me re u mad, I told him wot have I done worry nd he said wen his talking I shouldn't talk I told him why not and he started beating me up"
Aww, sad!
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment