Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Woman exposes man who was caressing her thighs inside a commercial vehicle while pretending to be asleep (photo)


A Kenyan woman has exposed a man, via her Facebook handle, who was caressing her thighs in a commercial vehicle while pretending he was fast asleep.
The woman, who goes by Mishy Shawn Nimo on Facebook said, she wanted to wait until she disembarked from the vehicle but instead she decided to wake him up and pushed his hands away.
The woman posted the picture of the man with the caption: “This man sat beside me in a commercial vehicle and before I knew it, he placed his hand on my thighs while pretending to be asleep. By the time we arrived our destination, he woke up and laughed saying he was dreaming. When I confronted him, he smiled and told me I’m smart.”
SEE POST BELOW;
WRITTEN IN SWAHILI

Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment