Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Big Brother Naija contestant strips n@ked all for LIKES...IN QUOTE(I OWE NOBODY ANY EXPLANATION) [photo/video]


One of the contestants of Nigeria reality television show, Big Brother Naija, Offiong Edet Anthony, has stripped naked before his fellow housemates on live television on Thursday, January 26, to campaign for likes.
The Akwa-Ibom state born TV star who is known for being the most outspoken of the 12 housemates, stripped naked for likes on the fourth day of the show.
The surprising moment came after the voice of Big Brother, advised the housemates to campaign for likes ahead of the first nomination of the competition in which a housemate would be chosen for eviction.
While other housemates campaigned to viewers with personal stories, Tony decided to take the saying that says s@x sells into action and he gradually took off all his clothes to campaign for likes.
Tony went on to campaign with naked emotion as there were tears in his eyes after he striped. He said: “This is all I have left. Big Brother Naija na my last hope, I owe nobody any explanation for this nude act. I dey on my own. N25million? I fu**ing know where I am coming from.”
He also begged his fellow housemates to help him stay in the house for as long as possible.
Although the contestant went completely naked, viewers were not shown his full nude display.
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment