Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Man accuses soldiers of brutalising him because he wore red trousers and a black shirt




According to a man identified as Olajide Nathan, he recently experienced brutality at the hands of some Nigerian soldiers, because he was seen wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of red trousers.

According to Olajide, the soldiers had accosted him and accused him of being a cultist, because he had dressed up in a sleeveless black top and a pair of red trousers.
The incident reportedly occurred on Sunday, January 22, at Keffi street, off Awolowo road, near Dodan barracks in Obalende, Lagos.

Narrating his ordeal, he said:
"I was beaten up for almost two hours last nite by soldiers OP MENSA bcos I was wearing a black armless and red track trouser.
They asked if i was a cultist and why am i so muscular in shape? Do i build up to intimidate soldiers? I told them i work out bcos i love to be fit and i enjoy doing it.
One of the soldiers slapped me immediately and the rest started whipping me with koboko, for no reason. I copied their plate number Hilux NA1003."
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment