Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Married woman beaten, stripped for sleeping with another woman's husband (photos)


The Warren Park married woman, Maud Kugara, was trapped, stripped off her clothes and beaten in Norton by one Agnes Gamaliel and disgraced in public.

H-Metro reports that Maud Kugara’s alleged illicit affair with Shelton Matarutse was made known when his phone was taken by his wife Agnes following a misunderstanding over love messages.

It was gathered that Agnes communicated with Maud on her husband’s mobile phone, pretending as him and the latter complied by visiting Garikai in Norton where she was beaten blue black. Agnes confirmed the incident saying Maud’s conversation with her husband showed that they have been seeing each other in her matrimonial bedroom whenever she was not at home. She said:
“I discovered that Maud was seeing my husband behind my back at my house and her message that they were to meet led me to trap her. PaWhatsApp hapawonekwe hand writing so this lady thought she was communicating with my husband and I went on to invite her home.

“We just disciplined and warned her not to cheat on her husband and as well wreck other women’s marriages.Maud’s parents and my husband’s parents are neighbours in Kuwadzana and the two were once lovers so they want to continue living like little kids havadi kukura."

Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment