Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Heartless Mother beats 4-year-old son to death with a broomstick reason will shock you. (photo)


A heartless mother, Zarah Coombs has been arrested for allegedly beating her son to death with a broomstick.
Coombs claimed she blacked out during the incident and she wasn't aware of her son Zamair’s death until hours later. She wept and said she beat him because he dropped an egg on the floor, while he was trying to help her in the kitchen.
She said: “My life is over, nothing will ever be the same. My baby’s gone and it’s my fault. I wish I could hold him, and hug him, and tell him that I love him.”
The 26-year-old woman told the police that she was angry with her son when she hit him with a broomstick in their basement apartment on Wednesday, January 25. She said she sees his face and hears his voice every night.
“Every time I close my eyes, I see his face, hear his voice, I just talk to him all night.”
She claimed she heard a voice in her head and by the time it stopped she saw her son lying on the floor. She said: “I just heard noise,” she said. “Noise from my own head. TV. Crying.”
“He was humming, he looked at me, but didn’t say anything. I said ‘OK, baby.’ I just thought he needed to be held, loved, to be sang to, given a warm bath, a good meal.”
Coombs later placed the little boy inside a plastic bathtub and left him to feed her infant child but she fell asleep and only woke up after her boyfriend came in. Her boyfriend, Jamari Richardson, woke her up to say the little boy had slipped under the water after he came in.
The police disclosed that the victim had cuts, bruises and abrasions on his neck and body. The medical examiner also revealed that the death was caused by multiple blunt-impact injuries.
Neighbors said the mother showed no emotion as her son’s body was taken out of their Brownsville apartment building.
Coombs was placed under surveillance to prevent her from killing herself after her Thursday, January 26, arrest on murder charges.
So sad!
Share on Google Plus

0 comments :

Post a Comment